About This File
For getting admission to Graduate Medical Course in a Foreign Medical Institution u/s 12 and 13(4B) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
1)Incomplete documents and applications without originals will not be accepted. The application must be complete in all respects. No alteration will be allowed to be made in the application form after it has been submitted to the Council.
2) The applicant who applies through post must enclose the original certificates properly tagged along with the application form. The same will be returned after issuance of Eligibility Certificate.
3) The Form should be filled up using Capital letters in candidate’s own legible handwriting.
4) Demand draft for Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) in favour of “The Secretary, Medical Council of India”, Payable at New Delhi. On the reverse of demand draft please mention applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, the purpose for which the draft submitted and Telephone Number. The applicant is required to affix one recent front view colour photograph on the application form.
5) All the documents should be submitted in original (along with three legible self-attested photocopies)
6) Original Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth (with three self-attested photocopies.)
7) Original Marksheet of the 11th class (with three self-attested photocopies).
8) Original +2 Marksheet & Pass Certificate (with three self-attested photocopies).
9) Original and three attested copies of School/College Leaving Certificate for Bihar Board and Tamilnadu Board Students.
10) Original SC/ST/OBC Certificate (with three attested photocopies) (in case of reserved category candidates) and a copy of English Version in case of Caste Certificate is in regional language.
11) Original Proof of Admission in Foreign Medical University (along with three self-attested photocopies)
12) Applicant to retain one copy of application form and draft for future reference.
13) Equivalency Certificate from AIU to the +2 equivalent qualifications, if obtained from abroad.
14) Fee for verification of qualifying examination as prescribed by the State Boards/Universities concerned, as mentioned below in Column No. 16.
15) Eligibility Certificate is issued only through email and no hard copy is issued. Therefore, candidates must have a valid email ID on which the Eligibility Certificate to be sent. 16) Verification fees to be submitted by way of DD/Pay Order by the candidate who has qualified 10+2 examinations from the following States