About This File
Common Application Form for the Admission under EWS & Disadvantaged Group Category (RTE Act 2009) For the Session 2014-15
Submit all)' one of the following documents as proof: â€¢
(I) Birth certificate under the Birth, Death and Marriages Certification Act, 1986.
(2) Hospital/Auxillary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record.
(3) Anganwadi Record.
(4) Declaration of age of the child by the parent or guardian.
(I) Ration card issued in the name of parents (mother/father having name of the child.
(2) Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
(3) Voter I card of any of the parents.
(4) Electricity bill/mtnl telephone bill/water bill.
(5) Unique Identity Card of mother/father/child issued by Government of India.
(6) Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
(I) Income certificate issed by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
(2) BPL Ration card (Yellow Coloured).
(3) AAY Ration Card (Pink Coloured)
(I) A Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank ofTehsildar or any other Competent Authority.
(2) Caste Certificate issued by DC Office.
(3) Medical Certificate from Govr. Hospital, in case of children with specialneeds/ disabilities.
(4) A Certificate issued in accordance with instruction issued by the Department of Women and Child Development, GNCT of Delhi, vide order dated 11.12 12 in case of Orphan Child.