By shrawanMEDICAL EXAMINATION FORM FOR MILITARY OBSERVERS AND CIVILIAN POLICE
1. A pre-deployment medical examination is required for all military observers and civilian police being considered for a mission assignment with the United Nations. This examination must have taken place within the preceding three month period and shall be completed and recorded on the MS-2 Form.
2. Before conducting this examination, the examining physician must review pages 1 and 2 of the form to make sure that the candidate has answered all questions and has filled out all spaces allocated for him/her. If there are any unanswered questions, the candidate must be asked to complete them before the medical examination is conducted.
3. The examining physician shall fill all spaces allocated for him/her, on pages 3 and 4 of that form. In doing so, he/she must remember that:
His/her writing as well as that of the candidate is legible;
Questions requiring numerical values are not answered with common terms like â€œnormalâ€, â€œOKâ€, etc.; (For example, measurements of blood pressure and pulse must be given in numbers and units: 120/80 mm Hg and 75 beats/minute, etc.);
All laboratory results, in accordance with page 4 of MS-2, are provided in numerical values including their units; (if such results are submitted in a separate laboratory form, the results must be legible and securely attached to the MS-2 Form;
Chest x-ray film and EKG tracing are no longer required to be enclosed; (however, report of an x-ray chest taken within the last year, and that of a recent EKG are requested);
All positive answers given by the candidate have been pursued thoroughly; (for example, if the candidate has indicated that he/she had suffered from ulcer of the duodenum in 1990, it is relevant to inquire as to how the diagnosis was established, the treatment prescribed and the outcome of the treatment. The finding of this inquiry must be briefly stated by the physician in the space allocated for comment on page 4 of the MS-2 Form);
Conclusion about the health status of the candidate and suitability or unsuitability for the task are clearly stated and relate to the comments.
4. The completed examination form with all its attachments must be received at the UN Medical Service, New York, at least one month prior to deployment.
5. The name of the examining physician, address, date and signature must be filled out at the end of page 4 of MS-2 Form.
6. Strict adherence to the above-mentioned guidelines is essential since the medical examination is the basis for providing medical clearance, which is a requirement for UN mission deployment. Incomplete medical examination forms will be returned to the place of origin, thus denying medical clearance for the proposed mission.
By shrawanFORM FC-2 [see rule 3(]
Application for seeking prior permission of the Central Government to accept foreign hospitality [section 9 read with section 10(d) and 11(1) of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976]
By shrawanThis form is meant for employees retiring from Ministry of Home Affairs.
PARTICULARS TO BE OBTAINED BY THE HEAD OF OFFICE FROM THE RETIRING GOVERNMENT SERVANT EIGHT MONTHS BEFORE THE DATE OF HIS RETIREMENT FORM-5 [see Rule 59(1) and Rule 61(1)]
FORM-1[see Rule 53 (1)] NOMINATION FOR RETIREMENT GRATUITY/DEATH GRATUITY
FORM-3 [see Rule 54 (12)] DETAILS OF FAMILY
FORM-I.A [see Rules 5(2), 12, 13(3), 14(1) & 15(3)] FORM OF APPLICATION FOR COMMUTATION OF A FRACTION OF SUPERANNUATION PENSION WITHOUT MEDICAL EXAMINATION WHEN APPLICANT DESIRES THAT THE PAYMENT OF THE COMMUTED VALUE OF PENSION SHOULD BE AUTHORISED THROUGH THE PENSION PAYMENT ORDER
Forward it to: Pay and Accounts Officer (P&M), Ministry of Home Affairs, Jam Nagar House, New Delhi
By shrawanExpression of Interest to be filled in by Kashmiri Migrants, like details of the family members, Is the migrant family interested to return to valley, details of property, land, orchards, etc
By shrawanAPPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION TO FREEDOM FIGHTERSâ€™ HOME NEW DELHI
By shrawanFORM OF APPLICATION FOR AN ARMS LICENCE
Note:- Against column 12 the applicant should clearly mention the purpose (s) for which the licence is required- such as use, acquisition, possession, carrying, manufacture, sale, transfer, repair, convert, proof-test, import, re-import, export, re-export, self-protection, sport, display, destruction of wild animals which do injury to human beings / cattle, protection of crops and cattle, target practice / shooting temporary possession as bona fide traveller visiting India, etc.
Warning: Suppression of any factual information or furnishing of any false or wrong information in the application Form in violation or rule 51A will render the applicant liable for punishment under section 30 of the Arms Act, 1959.]
Application Form for IMR Certificate
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATE FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM FOR OBTAINING AN INDIAN MEDICAL REGISTER CERTIFICATE.
THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE PROPERLY AND NEATLY FILLED IN AND SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS: -
1. FOR PRIMARY REGISTRATION A BANK DRAFT OF RS. 1000/- (RUPEES ONE THOUSAND ONLY) IN FAVOUR OF “THE SECRETARY, MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA, NEW DELHI” PAYABLE AT NEW DELHI SHOULD BE SENT ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION (CHEQUES ARE NOT ACCEPTED). IF, THE CERTIFICATE HAS TO BE SENT ABROAD BY COURIER THEN THE FEE WOULD BE $100 OR EQUIVALENT IN INDIAN CURRENCY. ON REVERSE OF DRAFT FOLLOWING DETAILS WILL BE FILLED IN BY THE APPLICANT AND DULY SIGNED
(a) Name :
(b) Father’s Name
(c) Purpose for which the draft submitted
(d) Telephone No with Code/Mobile No.
2. FOR EACH ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION REGISTRATION, A FEE OF Rs 1000/- (RUPEES ONE THOUSAND ONLY) WILL BE CHARGED AND DRAFT BE MADE
3. AN ATTESTED COPY OF PERMANENT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE.
4. ONE ADDITIONAL RECENT PASSPORT SIZE COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS (FRONT VIEW)
ALONGWITH SIGNATURE ON REVERSE OF PHOTO.
5. RECEIPT DULY FILLED AND SIGNED BY THE RECEIVING OFFICER WILL BE OBTAINED BY THE APPLICANT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Imagine India where anyone can easily learn how to get anything from Government. A world where access to comprehensive step-by-step instructions in multiple languages enables billions of people to get their work done from Government and improve their lives. Thatâ€™s the India we want to create.
Gas KYC Form for Indane Gas, HP Gas and Bharat Gas
The KYC form for all gas connections remains the same with very few variations. The purpose of the form is to collect information about the customer so as to verify it and ensure that the person is actually eligible to receive the services of the gas agency. To that end the form collects the following information:
Personal details about you including your name, photographs, age and the names of your closest relatives.
It also collections contacts details like your residential address, phone numbers and email addresses.
It will also collect information about documents that you submit to support the information mentioned in the form.
Subscribers can obtain the application form for PRAN in the format prescribed by PFRDA (Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority) from DDO or can freely download from the CRA website (http://www.npscra.nsdl.co.in).
Child Care Leave (CCL) was not contained under the CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972, but is a new type of leave introduced and recommended by the sixth CPC for the central Govt. employees and came into effect from 01/09/2008 vide DOPT OM No. 13018/2/2008-Estt.(L), dated 11/09/2008.