By shrawanChild Care Leave (CCL) was not contained under the CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972, but is a new type of leave introduced and recommended by the sixth CPC for the central Govt. employees and came into effect from 01/09/2008 vide DOPT OM No. 13018/2/2008-Estt.(L), dated 11/09/2008.
Following are the provisions regulating CCL –
1. Admissible to women employees having minor children. Alternatively, CCL shall not be admissible if the child is eighteen years of age or older.
2. May be granted by an authority competent to grant leave for a period of two years (i.e. 730 days) during the entire service. CCL may also be allowed for the third year as leave not due (without production of medical certificate) and regulated as per Rule 31.
3. CCL may be combined with leave of the kind due and admissible.
4. During the period of CCL, the woman employee shall be paid leave salary equal to the pay drawn immediately before proceeding on leave.
5. Granted for taking care of children for rearing or to look after any of their need like examination, sickness, etc. However, the employee need not submit any proof in support of her requirement.
6. Admissible for two eldest surviving children only. That is, CCL shall not be admissible to the third and any subsequent child even if the child may be below eighteen years of age. [OM No. 13018/2/2008-Estt.(L), dated 29/09/2008]
7. CCL is to be treated like EL and sanctioned as such. Consequently, Saturdays, Sundays, Gazetted holidays, etc. falling during the period of leave would also count for CCL, as in the case of EL. [OM No. 13018/2/2008-Estt.(L), dated 18/11/2008]
8. CCL cannot be demanded as a matter of right. Under no circumstances can an employee proceed on CCL without the prior and proper approval of the leave by the leave sanctioning authority. [OM No. 13018/2/2008-Estt.(L), dated 18/11/2008]
9. CCL may be availed in more than one spell. However, no spell may be less than fifteen days and may not be granted for more than 3 spells in a calendar year. [OM No. 13018/2/2008-Estt.(L), dated 07/09/2010]
10. CCL should not ordinarily be granted during the probation period except in case of certain extreme situations where the leave sanctioning authority is fully satisfied with the need of Child Care Leave to the probationer. It may also be ensured that the period for which this leave is sanctioned during probation is minimal. [OM No. 13018/2/2008-Estt.(L), dated 07/09/2010]
NOTE – All these provisions take effect from 01/09/2008 irrespective of issue of the O.M.’s. Earned Leave, if any, availed by women employees before availing CCL subsequent to the issue of the OM 13018/2/2008-Estt.(L) dated 18/11/2008 may be adjusted against CCL, if so requested by the employee.
By shrawanEarned Leave (EL) application form.
By shrawanWhile granting leave the sanctioning authority shall take prior approval, if required, for permitting the officer to go abroad as per the existing instructions.'
It has inter-alia been clarified that separate permission may not be necessary where a Government servant has indicated his intention of leaving headquarters/station
alongwith leave address while applying for leave. It has also been clarified that in case leave applied for the purpose of visiting foreign country is sanctioned, it would
imply that permission for going abroad is also granted and, therefore, leave sanctioning authority should keep this aspect in mind while granting the leave applied for.
Before leaving for visits abroad as required under these instructions. When such permission to visit abroad is sought the Government servant is required to furnish
information relating to the proposed and previous private visits as per the proforma (enclosed).
By shrawanThis download contains both Earned leave application form as well as Joining report format in editable format. (Doc)
By shrawanThese are the word and pdf printable format for application of causal leave.
Application Form for IMR Certificate
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATE FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM FOR OBTAINING AN INDIAN MEDICAL REGISTER CERTIFICATE.
THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE PROPERLY AND NEATLY FILLED IN AND SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS: -
1. FOR PRIMARY REGISTRATION A BANK DRAFT OF RS. 1000/- (RUPEES ONE THOUSAND ONLY) IN FAVOUR OF “THE SECRETARY, MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA, NEW DELHI” PAYABLE AT NEW DELHI SHOULD BE SENT ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION (CHEQUES ARE NOT ACCEPTED). IF, THE CERTIFICATE HAS TO BE SENT ABROAD BY COURIER THEN THE FEE WOULD BE $100 OR EQUIVALENT IN INDIAN CURRENCY. ON REVERSE OF DRAFT FOLLOWING DETAILS WILL BE FILLED IN BY THE APPLICANT AND DULY SIGNED
(a) Name :
(b) Father’s Name
(c) Purpose for which the draft submitted
(d) Telephone No with Code/Mobile No.
2. FOR EACH ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION REGISTRATION, A FEE OF Rs 1000/- (RUPEES ONE THOUSAND ONLY) WILL BE CHARGED AND DRAFT BE MADE
3. AN ATTESTED COPY OF PERMANENT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE.
4. ONE ADDITIONAL RECENT PASSPORT SIZE COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS (FRONT VIEW)
ALONGWITH SIGNATURE ON REVERSE OF PHOTO.
5. RECEIPT DULY FILLED AND SIGNED BY THE RECEIVING OFFICER WILL BE OBTAINED BY THE APPLICANT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Imagine India where anyone can easily learn how to get anything from Government. A world where access to comprehensive step-by-step instructions in multiple languages enables billions of people to get their work done from Government and improve their lives. Thatâ€™s the India we want to create.
Gas KYC Form for Indane Gas, HP Gas and Bharat Gas
The KYC form for all gas connections remains the same with very few variations. The purpose of the form is to collect information about the customer so as to verify it and ensure that the person is actually eligible to receive the services of the gas agency. To that end the form collects the following information:
Personal details about you including your name, photographs, age and the names of your closest relatives.
It also collections contacts details like your residential address, phone numbers and email addresses.
It will also collect information about documents that you submit to support the information mentioned in the form.
Subscribers can obtain the application form for PRAN in the format prescribed by PFRDA (Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority) from DDO or can freely download from the CRA website (http://www.npscra.nsdl.co.in).
Child Care Leave (CCL) was not contained under the CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972, but is a new type of leave introduced and recommended by the sixth CPC for the central Govt. employees and came into effect from 01/09/2008 vide DOPT OM No. 13018/2/2008-Estt.(L), dated 11/09/2008.