Application Form for IMR Certificate
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATE FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM FOR OBTAINING AN INDIAN MEDICAL REGISTER CERTIFICATE.
THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE PROPERLY AND NEATLY FILLED IN AND SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS: -
1. FOR PRIMARY REGISTRATION A BANK DRAFT OF RS. 1000/- (RUPEES ONE THOUSAND ONLY) IN FAVOUR OF “THE SECRETARY, MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA, NEW DELHI” PAYABLE AT NEW DELHI SHOULD BE SENT ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION (CHEQUES ARE NOT ACCEPTED). IF, THE CERTIFICATE HAS TO BE SENT ABROAD BY COURIER THEN THE FEE WOULD BE $100 OR EQUIVALENT IN INDIAN CURRENCY. ON REVERSE OF DRAFT FOLLOWING DETAILS WILL BE FILLED IN BY THE APPLICANT AND DULY SIGNED
(a) Name :
(b) Father’s Name
(c) Purpose for which the draft submitted
(d) Telephone No with Code/Mobile No.
2. FOR EACH ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION REGISTRATION, A FEE OF Rs 1000/- (RUPEES ONE THOUSAND ONLY) WILL BE CHARGED AND DRAFT BE MADE
3. AN ATTESTED COPY OF PERMANENT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE.
4. ONE ADDITIONAL RECENT PASSPORT SIZE COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS (FRONT VIEW)
ALONGWITH SIGNATURE ON REVERSE OF PHOTO.
5. RECEIPT DULY FILLED AND SIGNED BY THE RECEIVING OFFICER WILL BE OBTAINED BY THE APPLICANT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Imagine India where anyone can easily learn how to get anything from Government. A world where access to comprehensive step-by-step instructions in multiple languages enables billions of people to get their work done from Government and improve their lives. Thatâ€™s the India we want to create.
Gas KYC Form for Indane Gas, HP Gas and Bharat Gas
The KYC form for all gas connections remains the same with very few variations. The purpose of the form is to collect information about the customer so as to verify it and ensure that the person is actually eligible to receive the services of the gas agency. To that end the form collects the following information:
Personal details about you including your name, photographs, age and the names of your closest relatives.
It also collections contacts details like your residential address, phone numbers and email addresses.
It will also collect information about documents that you submit to support the information mentioned in the form.
Subscribers can obtain the application form for PRAN in the format prescribed by PFRDA (Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority) from DDO or can freely download from the CRA website (http://www.npscra.nsdl.co.in).
Child Care Leave (CCL) was not contained under the CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972, but is a new type of leave introduced and recommended by the sixth CPC for the central Govt. employees and came into effect from 01/09/2008 vide DOPT OM No. 13018/2/2008-Estt.(L), dated 11/09/2008.